On September 21, 2021, the Argentine Minister of Health announced that the borders of Argentina will reopen on November 1, 2021.
Most vaccines will be allowed. Pfizer, Moderna, Astra-Zeneca, Sputnik, and Sinopharm as these vaccines are also used in Argentina. Johnson and Johnson’s vaccine is under investigation by the government health service.
What are the requirements to enter Argentina?
During the press conference, it became clear that there are some requirements to enter Argentina.
* Fully vaccinated for at least 14 days on the day of arrival in Argentina.
* Present a negative PCR test no older than 72h.
* Get a new PCR test between days 5 and 7 in Argentina.
* Those who are not fully vaccinated, including minors, must perform quarantine, a PCR test on arrival, and a PCR test on day 7.
* When 50% of Argentines are vaccinated, the rule of a PCR test between 5 and 7 for fully vaccinated foreigners will be stopped.